This page lists some example code packages which you can use as templates when creating a new program that will be distributed using 0install, or as examples for your own programs.
- A sample C program built using autoconf and make. Shows how to make a source package that can be used by 0compile to create a binary release. See 0release: binaries for details.
- Another C program, but this time using SCons instead of Make as the build tool. See 0compile: Scons for details.
- A C program built using CMake.
- A Java program, built using SCons. Gets SCons, the Java JDK and the Java JRE through 0install.
- Maven integration with pom2feed
- Build your project with Maven, creating a 0install feed for it automatically.